- Property Analysis Calculator: propertyrush.com/calculator
- Monthly Income: $2,650.00
- Monthly Cash Flow: $499.42
- Cash on Cash Return (COC): 8.4%
- Cap Rate: 8.1%
- ROI: 31.5%
- Projected Down Payment: 25%
- Projected Closing Costs: 3%
- Loan Term: 30 Years
- Interest Rate: 7%
- Disclaimer: **All financial information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Performance & Projections are estimated and subject to change. The provider shall be held harmless if returns are not met. All Investments have risks and Investors are urged to perform their own due diligence. Cash flow assumptions are based off of a financed purchase with a conventional 30 year fixed mortgage rate at 6% and 25% down payment. Cash flow amounts are estimated and are subject to change. Actual rehab completed may vary.
- Demolition: Full demo and trash out
- Roof & Gutters: New roof and new gutters
- Exterior / Siding: Repair & powerwash
- Finish & Carpentry: Replace all baseboards, Install new hardware, Install new exterior doors
- Sheetrock & Insulation: Repair sheetrock and replace as needed
- Interior Paint: Full interior paint both units
- Flooring: New LVP throughout both units
- Kitchen: New cabinets, hardware, fixtures, butcher block counters - both units
- Appliances: New refrigerator, New stove, New microwave, New dishwasher
- Bathrooms: Shower surround, single vanities, towel bars, mirrors, toilets, fixtures, hardware, shower plumbing - both units
- Plumbing Work: Install new water heater
- Electrical Work: All new light fixtures, switches and outlets, New GFCI outlets added as needed
- HVAC Work: Repair HVAC system, New ducting
- Yard / Landscaping: Clean-up
- Miscellaneous: New deck handrails, paint both decks, new window blinds throughout
Interested in more details about this property? Click the link below to schedule a call or complete the form.
Closing Process: You will receive an email from the Transaction Manager with the following details:
- Prior to receiving a contract you will be contacted by the Transaction Manager to obtain details on how you would like to take title, names and contact information for all parties involved in the purchase.
- There will be a $495 transaction fee listed on the contract. This is the Transaction Managers fee for managing the transaction through the closing process.
- Contract & supporting document signing via DocuSign.
- Transaction Manager will open escrow with Title and request wire instructions be sent to Buyer for earnest money deposit.
- Title will contact Buyer(s) to obtain all the necessary information they need for closing.
- Transaction Manager will follow up with Buyer and Title on a regular basis to ensure closing stays on track.
- Buyer will receive regular updates on rehab throughout the process.
- Buyer will be contacted by the Property Rush Management Team to go over the property management process and details.
Property Management: Property Rush Management
- LOW flat rate fees: The price of everything is going up these days…Except for Property Rush pricing!
- True Partnership: We do not make a dime until your property is leased.
- REFRESHINGLY TRANSPARENT! NO JUNK or HIDDEN fees in small writing. We find transparency is best in a partnership.
- In-house construction team: Repairs can be the biggest headache of owning a property. Our team of contractors are able to handle any size project from a clogged toilet to a full remodel. No job is too big.
- Above and beyond service: We take your trust in us very seriously and strive to go above and beyond so you will feel compelled to tell your friends and family.
*Price includes all renovations.
**All financial information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Performance & Projections are estimated and subject to change. The provider shall be held harmless if returns are not met. All Investments have risks and Investors are urged to perform their own due diligence. Cash flow assumptions are based off of a financed purchase with a conventional 30 year fixed mortgage rate at 6% and 25% down payment. Cash flow amounts are estimated and are subject to change.