Property Rush Process
Property Rush Suite of Services:
- We review multiple properties per week and purchase only the properties that best meet our buying criteria. Our vetting process yields the best houses with the highest margins for return. Having access to over $8M allows us to act quickly and purchase the best deals with cash.
- Our acquisitions team will ONLY consider purchasing homes in A or B class neighborhoods where we feel the home will have the best chance of appreciation both in equity and rental amount year over year. We will NOT purchase homes that we are not personally willing to buy and keep ourselves! In fact…We do just that…All of our properties are first acquired by our Property Spot team and then renovated to our high standards before being sold to an investor.
Restoration and Development
- Because of our volume, we benefit from economies of scale that most individual investors cannot achieve. We have streamlined our renovation process to deliver maximum value at minimal cost while reducing long-term maintenance expenses.
- We ensure the renovations are done by qualified contractors and manage the project from start to finish. We use the same maintenance prevention criteria on all homes, just like we would on our own investment properties. Top items we have thoroughly inspected by professionals, serviced, or replaced are Roof, HVAC, Water Heater, Plumbing, and Electrical. We use products that will withstand multiple tenant turnovers. This results in a property that your tenants will love and increases the average tenant stay.
- We have the team and the tools to help you determine the best way to purchase a turnkey property. Our team can advise you every step of the way on the most strategic financing options for your specific scenario.
- We help you through the entire closing process and a tenant is able to move into the home. The buying process can take 30-120 days to complete depending on the need for renovations and lender. Once renovations are 90% completed, we introduce you to your Property Management team and begin the search for a qualified tenant. The goal is to have the property leased by closing. We will send you professional photos of your property once work is finalized.
- Our company has a solid pipeline of potential tenants. We implement time-tested processes and stringent requirements to help us secure the most reliable tenants possible.
- As investors ourselves and with our years of management experience, we manage every property as if it were our own. On average, our team will have your property leased in less than 21 days, guaranteed!
- We have invested in the best management and reporting software available. As an investor, you have real-time access to your property records, contracts, and leases, so you can know exactly what is happening with your property at any time.
Visit our Property Management page for detailed information about our management services.
- We are dedicated to our investor partners and are here to support you throughout our relationship. We have a full-service Brokerage with agents licensed in TN and GA should you ever decide to sell your property.